Great leg day
Yesterday I did such a great leg day, I can really feel my glutes and hamstrings suffering today, haha but what a lovely feeling! I’ve signed up in a second gym that is even closer to my house, so like this I can manage to get workouts in even when I really have no time. I don’t love it as much as my normal for leg days, so I had to look for some new inspiration for what exercises to do. I of course found some from one of my favorite fitness bloggers, and I basically copied one of her workouts for legs 🙂
Here is the workout from my great leg day!
- Front squats with barbell, not super heavy and with focus on technique and doing them deeeeeep: 4 x 12
- Lunges with dumbbells: 3 x 10 each leg
- Step-ups on a bench with dumbbells: 3 x 10 each leg
- American deadlifts (squeeze the glutes on top!) with dumbbells: 3 x 10
- Sumo squats with dumbbell: 3 x 10-12
- Back extension with focus on the glutes: 2 x 16
- Glute kickbacks with elastic band: 2 x 12 each leg
I’m now gonna go get ready for a lunch in the sun with some of my favorite people 🙂 Best way to spend a Sunday!
I hope you also have a great day!